According to CoreLogic, a leading residential property information, analytics and service provider, home prices nationwide including distressed properties increased 8.3 percent in 2012 compared to 2011. This is the biggest increase since March of 2006.
More more details on current home prices, check out RIS Media.
Go Realty Happy Hour this Friday, March 1st from 4-6 pm at the new Go Cary!
2051 Renaissance Park Pl, Suite 200
Cary, NC 27513
Come check out our new space while enjoying wine, beer and other refreshments and snacks!
1. Asking price as well as rents increased 5% from last year.
2. New rules aim to make mortgages safer.
3. Delinquency & foreclosures are at record lows.
5. Investors are becoming more active.
For all the details, check out Trulia.
According to the National Association of Realtors’ quarterly report, the median price of homes nationwide saw its biggest increase in seven years this last quarter. Meanwhile, the number of available homes is at a 12 year low and on an annual basis, the median sales price increased 10% to $178,900.
For more on the current housing trend, check out Inman News.
1. Demand is High – Annual sales have increased over 9% in 2012 from 2011.
2. Supply is Low - The monthly supply of available homes is at a 7 year low.
3. New Construction is Coming Back – As the market is recovering, builders are building more homes.
4. Interest Rates are Projected to Inch Up - The Mortgage Bankers’ Association has projected mortgage interest rates will inch up approximately one full point in 2013.
5. Timelines Will Be Shorter - There are fewer transactions this time of year. Therefore, timetables on each component of the home buying process will be friendlier for those involved in transactions over the next 90 days.
Want more details? Check out KMC’s recent post.
Here’s your chance to help three guys achieve their dream of opening up a brewery in right here in downtown Raleigh on W. Davie Street. They are now 3 years into their project and have decided to use the popular website, Kickstarter as their platform to raise money in order to complete the brewery. They need to reach $35,000 in pledges by February 17th in order to receive funding for Crank Arm Brewing Co. As of today, they have just 5 days to raise a little over $8,000 to reach their goal. Should they fall short of their goal, everyone that pledged their support will keep their money and Crank Arm Brewing Co. will have to look elsewhere for funding.
February is a very significant month for us here at Go Realty. This is the month of Go90x, where it’s more important than ever for us to stay on task. We have daily and weekly goals as well as goals set for the entire month. It’s a lot of work and can be really stressful at times, but it has proven track record.
I’m participating in Go90x for a few reasons. I like the challenge, but mainly its going to help me improve my business as well as hone my real estate skills. Oh, and the trip to New Orleans helps motivate me a little too!